What is the International Pairs?
International Pairs is a worldwide golf competition for amateur club golfers with a recognized golf handicap and is arguably the World’s largest amateur pairs golf competition.
International Pairs are specifically aimed and designed to give the amateur, handicap clubs and public handicap-registered golfers, the possible opportunity to play at a higher level against golfers of other countries in exciting tournament conditions.
Golfers that qualify in their region are invited to represent their club and country at the International Pairs World Final in Portugal in 2021, all expenses paid.
The World Finals:
- Based on 2 people sharing.
- Accommodation for 4 nights. including breakfast.
- Practice round day after published arrival, competition round 1 and competition round 2.
- Dinner and official functions on 4 evenings with cocktails, entertainment and limited specified beverages.
- Lunch after golf at the facilities provided by the club.
- 1 Tournament Golf shirt per person.
- Gift pack upon arrival.
- Range balls on each day as specified within the tournament conditions.
- Pull cart for 3 rounds